The instant sense of achievement, satisfaction and pride that comes from a Dee-cluttered house. It truly is infectious, many of my clients feel excited about their future, so much so that they feel energised to address other areas of their lives. Areas that they have been neglecting, either consciously or sub-consciously, but now they feel liberated and excited about what else they can achieve.
It is wonderful to be a part of that transition; for my clients to go from having no confidence in their ability or decision making for fear of making a mistake, to being fully empowered and excited about the possibilities in life.
So let’s make this journey together, and in consultation with you, I will Dee-clutter and organise your possessions, all the while encouraging and motivating you, helping you to decide which items to keep and which to let go. I will identify storage solutions to maximise efficiency of the space and introduce systems and processes to allow you to become more organised.
This is the day! With a bit of dee-cluttering, and creative organising, whether you need me for a ‘one-off Dee-clutter’ or a ‘yearly review of your home’, I will put you back in charge.
Typical services I can help you with…
- Helping you decide what to keep and what to let go
- Photographing possessions that are to be sold or donated to capture their memory
- Arranging antique or collectors valuations
- Taking items to a Charity of your choice (hourly rate applies)
- Arranging skips where necessary
- Organising handymen for odd jobs
- Researching storage solutions
- Sorting items of clothing for Charity or re-sale
- Helping to organise the remaining space for the future
- What else can I help you with …?
My aim is to help you to simplify your life, I want to share with you the tools and learnings to prevent the build-up of clutter so that you can focus fully on other areas of your life.
Areas I work…
Stratford Upon Avon, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Tewkesbury, Solihull, Knowle, Redditch, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, and all villages in-between.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!