Let me help you to regain control…
My fees, to help you to simplify your life so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of a life dee-cluttered.
Diggory brings freedom and flexibility back into your life. As we have for so many others, Diggory reduces stress levels, provides peace of mind and most importantly, offers you greater choice in how to spend your most valuable asset: your time.
What does it cost to Dee-clutter your home?
- The Initial Consultation lasting approximately two hours is charge at £50.00, which includes a written Proposal; ‘your personal route-map’ outlining exactly how we will achieve your objective and deliver your ‘Vision’…
- Hourly rate of £35.00; plus travelling expenses charged at .45p per mile
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are charged at an additional £10.00 per hour
- Gift Vouchers £30.00 for 1 hour (3-hours maximum)
- No VAT
- Should you require me to dispose of items, a fee of £20.00 per Diggory Trailer load applies
Tackle your clutter on your own?
If you are a self-motivated person, able to ask and answer difficult questions, find it easy to ‘let go’ and have the required drive, energy, discipline and commitment to see the process through, then perhaps you can indeed declutter on your own.
If you are now saying, “Yes that is me, but what is the Process? and, how do I do it?” My suggestion would be to schedule an Initial Consultation, I would write your bespoke Proposal, a route-map, outlining exactly what you would have to do to deliver on your objective and realise your vision.
If, in addition, you feel you would like a little bit of support whilst you are tacking your clutter on your own, then we could book a set number of hours and achieve as much together as is possible in the time. Upon conclusion of the time together, you would resume the decluttering on your own.
My service is bespoke, I can tailor it to suit your needs, whatever they may be.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!