Let me help you to regain control…
My fees, to help you to simplify your life so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of a life dee-cluttered.
Diggory brings freedom and flexibility back into your life. As we have for so many others, Diggory reduces stress levels, provides peace of mind and most importantly, offers you greater choice in how to spend your most valuable asset: your time.
What does it cost to Dee-clutter your home?
- The Initial Consultation lasting up to two hours is charge at £50.00
- Your ‘Personal Route-Map’ outlining exactly how we will achieve your objective and deliver your ‘Vision’…is £75.00 – fully redeemable against the first days decluttering
- Hourly rate of £35.00; plus travelling expenses charged at .45p per mile
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are charged at an additional £10.00 per hour
- Gift Vouchers £30.00 for 1 hour (3-hours maximum)
- No VAT
- Should you require me to take items to charities, a fee of £20.00 per Diggory Trailer load applies
- Should you like me to sell items for you, my hourly fee applies
- If you would like me to take items of designer clothing, shoes or handbags to Dress Agencies, my hourly fee and mileage applies
Tackle your clutter on your own?
If you are a self-motivated person, able to ask and answer difficult questions, find it easy to ‘let go’ and have the required drive, energy, discipline and commitment to see the process through, then perhaps you can indeed declutter on your own.
If you are now saying, “Yes that is me, but what is the Process? and, how do I do it?” My suggestion would be to schedule an Initial Consultation. I would write your Bespoke, Route-Map, outlining exactly what you would have to do, a step by step process to deliver on your objective and realise your vision.
The cost of this option would be £50.00 for the Initial Consultation, + mileage and £75.00 for the Route-Map.
If, in addition, you feel you would like a little bit of support whilst you are tacking your clutter on your own, then we could book a set number of hours and achieve as much together as is possible in the time. Upon conclusion of the time together, you would resume the decluttering on your own.
N.B. The cost of the Route Map would be redeemable against the hours you book my services for a decluttering session.
My service is bespoke, I can tailor it to suit your needs, whatever they may be.
Areas I work…
Stratford Upon Avon, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Tewkesbury, Solihull, Knowle, Redditch, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, and all villages in-between.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!