Moving house? It’s unbelievable how much clutter one accumulates over the years until you start packing to move home. So what better time to dee-clutter and throw out, sell, donate or re-cycle unwanted items?
I know it’s a busy time, and I also know how tempting it can be to just pack everything into boxes and worry about it later. But generally ‘later’ never comes because those boxes will litter the attic, glory holes and garage of your new home, and will likely remain there until it’s time to move again!
But with a little time and help from Diggory, I can make the whole process much simpler, more efficient and much more rewarding.
With my help, I can keep you focused and motivated, to help you make the tough decisions on what to pack and what to dispose of – starting your new life clutter free!
Typical services I can help you with…
- Dee-cluttering in advance of moving – reducing the amount to be moved may make removal costs lower
- Donating unwanted items to charity or helping with recycling
- Helping with the packing and unpacking – sourcing boxes and packing materials
- Arranging for antique valuations and sale auctions
- Help and advice in selling items
My aim is to help you to simplify your life, I want to share with you the tools and learnings to prevent the build-up of clutter so that you can focus fully on other areas of your life.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!