Gentle and sensitive at the most difficult of times. Unless one has experienced loss, no-one can imagine the pain of coming to terms with the death of a loved one.
Time helps – but going through possessions is often part of the grieving process. I understand how traumatic this can be, there are memories in every room. I will spend as much time with you, as you need, share in your memories and support you in making the sensitive decisions as to what to keep and what to let go.
And, once you’ve chosen, I will make sure the remaining mementos are properly stored to keep them safe and accessible.
Typical services I can help you with…
- Agree the best approach to completing the task so that you feel comfortable
- Work at a pace that suits you – we can do a small bit every week or month, or do it all at once
- Sensitively choosing possessions to be kept
- Arranging for your memories to be framed; or for a ‘book of memories’ to be created
- Photographing items to protect memories of items that are to be sold or donated
- Arranging valuations, house clearance, recycling
- Helping to organise the remaining space for the future
- If you choose to donate items to charity, friends or family, I’ll help with logistics and research
- Assistance in registering your love one on the Bereavement Register
Areas I work…
Stratford Upon Avon, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, and all villages in-between.