An attic is a slice of history, a place of mystery and wonderings; what’s really up there? An attic peaks our imagination, conjures up images of forgotten furniture covered with dust cloths, locked trunks and secret doors, a place where anything is possible.
But of course, for most of us, the reality is far from that romantic notion. They are small, dark, dusty and hot; littered with the corpses of dead insects and stuffed to the rafters with tatty boxes, disintegrating bags, and old outdated items that were put up there “just in case” its replacement stopped working.
The problem is our attic boxes just keep moving with us, from house to house, they never get opened; they simply increase from year to year.
So for most of us, the attic is a place very rarely visited, because it makes us feel bad, we know it’s a job we should do, but we keep putting it off, pushing it to the backs of our mind, we just don’t know where to start.
But I do know where to start. With a bit of dee-cluttering from Diggory I will filter out the items you want to store and dispose of those you do not. I am hands on, hands dirty, clearing the way to create the space that you need it to be.
Typical services I can help you with…
- Organise skips or recycling
- Take items to your appointed Charity
- Advertise unwanted items for sale locally
- Organise antique valuations
- Identify and arrange appointments with collectors
- Organise trades required for any works undertaken
- Prepare specific items to be collected by family members
- Arrange for a loft ladder to be fitted
- Identify local Car Boot sales
- Source storage solutions
- Label the contents of all remaining boxes
My aim is to help you to simplify your life, I want to share with you the tools and learnings to prevent the build-up of clutter so that you can focus fully on other areas of your life.
Get in touch so Diggory can help you to reclaim your attic and leave you with a decluttered organised attic space. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!