The instant sense of achievement, satisfaction and pride that comes from a de-cluttered room. It truly is infectious, many of my clients then go on to other rooms, either on their own, with the skills they have learned from Diggory, or with me by their side.
So let me help, and in consultation with you, I will dee-clutter and organise your possessions, all the while encouraging and motivating you, helping you to decide which items to keep and which to let go. I will identify storage solutions to maximise efficiency of the space and develop systems, such as labelling, so items such as bedding are easily retrievable.
This is the day! With a bit of dee-cluttering, and creative organising, I can help get you back in control.
Typical services I can help you with…
- Helping you decide what to keep and what to let go
- Photographing possessions that are to be sold or donated to capture their memory
- Arranging antique or collectors valuations
- Taking items to a Charity of your choice (hourly rate applies)
- Arranging skips where necessary
- Organising handymen for odd jobs
- Researching storage solutions
- Sorting items of clothing for charity or re-sale
- Helping to organise the remaining space for the future
- What else can I help you with …?
My aim is to help you to simplify your life, I want to share with you the tools and learnings to prevent the build-up of clutter so that you can focus fully on other areas of your life.
Areas I work…
Stratford Upon Avon, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Tewkesbury, Solihull, Knowle, Redditch, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, and all villages in-between.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671 and let’s get a date in the diary!
Dee-clutter for a simpler life…