Organising the next chapter of your life. There are times in all our lives when we start a new chapter, whether it’s due to retirement, divorce, downsizing, or moving into a retirement home or perhaps assisted living – we look for a fresh start. Sometimes those reasons make us happy and excited for the future, other times, we feel afraid, isolated and alone.
Changes in one’s life can pose many challenges, both emotionally and physically, especially if you’re attempting to do it on your own. I will support you and empower you to make decisions always with the focus of the new life you are building. I will guide you to find positive ways to part from things that you may no longer need, so you are in the best place to start your new life.
This is the day! With Diggory’s support, I will help you walk into your new life with a renewed sense of hope and happiness and ready to make new memories.
Typical services I can help you with…
- Dee-cluttering in advance of a move – reducing the amount to be relocated will reduce removal costs
- Donating unwanted items to charity or helping with recycling
- Helping with the packing and unpacking – liaising with movers
- Arranging for antique valuations and sale auctions
- Preparing specific items to be collected by family members
- Sorting items of clothing for charity or re-sale
- If you are remaining in the home, I can help you to organise the remaining space for the future
- Help you source amenities and service providers, doctors, vets, dentists, shops, transport, schools…
- Research what’s going on in your new neighbourhood to help you integrate such as hobbies, groups, activities or classes…
My aim is to help you to simplify your life, I want to share with you the tools and learnings to prevent the build-up of clutter so that you can focus fully on other areas of your life.
Think of me as an extra pair of hands, I want this new transition in your life to go smoothly and be stress free. So how can I help?
Areas I work…
Stratford Upon Avon, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, and all villages in-between.
Get in touch so Diggory can help start you on the journey to a dee-cluttered life. Call Dee on 0770 104 7671, and let’s get a date in the diary!